konga Adds

Saturday 25 January 2014

World Billionaire offers handsome reward to convert gay daughter

Cecil Chao a billionaire from Hong Kong has offered a whooping $130million to any man who can convert his lesbian daughter, Gigi Chao to become straight and give him grandchildren. Gigi ran away with her female lover sometime last year in France.

The billionaire businessman was in the news in Sept 2012 when he offered a reward of $65million to any man who can take his daughter off her female lover, has reportedly increased the cash reward to $130million after all previous suitors failed to win his daughter's heart. And world reports have it that many menindeed made gallant efforts to win Gigi over. His first offer reportedly attracted more more 20,000 unsuccessful suitors. surely, Nigerian guys won't be left out.
while granting an interview to Financial Times, Mr Chao reveals:
"I will give them a moderately deluxe life. I would not force her to marry a man, but obviously I would prefer her to be married and give me grand children"
On hearing about her father's offer, Gigi Chao in an interview with Malaysian newspaper,stated:
“I don’t think my dad’s offering of any amount of money would be able to attract a man I would find attractive. I would be happy to befriend any man willing to donate huge amounts of money to my charity, Faith in Love, provided they don't mind that I already have a wife. Third and lastly, thank you daddy, I love you too.”

2 comments:

  1. I trust Naija guys on this level. Who wldn't like to get $130million. Where's Flavour? Pls try and utilise ur 6-pac, waist twisting and singing skills to charm this babe!
    -Vivian frm Abuja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Well, as for me, I'm a lesbian so I'm still going to try my luck by wooing her directly. If I can push out the other woman, I can move in wt her and escape the wicked 14years sentence in Nigeria. #NoHatersPls#

    ReplyDelete